Monday, April 21, 2014

Taking a hiatus!

   This will be my last blog post for a while.
   Over the last few weeks or so I have discovered I haven’t had much time or energy to craft and keep up with the blog.


   I started this blog on June 27, 2013; and since then I have published a post every single day. In fact, today is post number 299. My plan was to bring you my experiences with crafting and handmade jewelry. Along the way, however, I realized how difficult it is to keep up with a daily schedule like that.
   I guess I took on more than I could handle. Perhaps I could cut back to posting every other day, or some kind of schedule like that. That is certainly an option; I just don’t think I want to do it right now. I feel like the quality of the blog posts has declined because of my lack of interest and time. I think I need to step away from it for a while.
   I also have some things coming up this summer that will interfere with my ability to put the right amount of time and energy into crafting and blogging.
   I still have my AptToCraft Facebook page and Pinterest site. I will continue to maintain those and periodically post things of interest.
   Thank you to my followers, supporters and fellow crafters. I will check in on your work periodically, as I still have an interest in crafting and do-it-yourself projects.





No comments: