I had every intention to craft yesterday. Really, I did. But I ended up doing some genealogy research instead.Last week I mentioned having researched my family tree years ago. Getting back into that hobby (or work) was on my mind most of the week.
Well, once again I hit a brick wall. I’m not quite ready to pound my head into that brick wall just yet.
I did a quick search online for tips for breaking through the brick walls. Here are some of the sites I plan to visit today. Keep your fingers crossed. I’d like to think the quicker I break down the wall the quicker I can get back to crafting.
- 50 Best Genealogy Brick Wall Solutions Part I
- 50 Best Genealogy Brick Wall Solutions Part II
- 5 Strategies to Overcome Genealogy Brick Walls
- Six Ways to Jump Start Your Family History Research
- Four Tricks for Getting Past Brick Walls in Your Genealogy