Friday, February 7, 2014

I keep adding to my stash. I need to pick up my crafting pace!

   I can only imagine what I could accomplish if my creativity was on the level of my love of visiting craft and fabric sales.
   Jules and I went to a monthly fabric sale yesterday. Now, I don’t sew. The only thing I can do with fabric is make those no-sew fleece blankets. So, of course I hit the fleece section of the warehouse. I really like the style I found.


   For many months now I’ve played around with handmade jewelry. Then I taught myself how to make the fleece blankets. More recently I played around with crochet jewelry…that hasn’t gone very well so far. I don’t think I need to try to pick up another craft or hobby like sewing. But if I do I know where I will go for my fabric.
   I did pick up a few storage bags that will be great for storing all the fleece blankets I make. I also found some jewelry-making odds and ends.






No comments: