Thursday, February 20, 2014

Have you found success on Pinterest?

   I have a question for all of the Pinterest users out there. Do you ever go back and make use of any of your pins?
   What I mean by this is: Do you ever go back and make something you found on Pinterest?
   I’ve pinned way more things than I will ever make, especially when it comes to cooking and baking. The hubby is the cook in our house. Although I did find a wonderful chocolate and raspberry dessert on Pinterest that Jules decided to make…yum, yum!
   I’ve created Pinterest boards for food, blogging, jewelry crafting and home makeovers…to name a few.
   Have you found crafting or cooking success on Pinterest?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have! I used the techniques shown for staining kitchen cabinets and distressing furniture. I have also used many recipes with almost 100% success.

Jules!