Monday, February 24, 2014

Some much-needed cave cleaning

   I did a little cleaning in the Creative Cave today.
   The cave, a.k.a. the garage, has become a holding place for just about everything through these winter months. I put my craft purchases out there. Cleaning supplies tend to get stacked out there. Cat litter containers also have accumulated out there, along with a wide variety of tools, grilling supplies and lawn care equipment.
   Once I got a good look at my workspace this morning I knew what I had to do – clean and organize.
   I am not finished. Most of the work I did was solely on my workspace. The garage itself still needs a lot of work. I feel better about going out there to do more work now that I see how much better it all can look. Perhaps this little bit of organization will get me motivated.
   I also hope to sit out there and craft some in the coming days since daytime temperatures look to be in the 50s and 60s.

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER




No comments: