Friday, January 10, 2014

A day in the life

   It's been an interesting 24 hours. Here's a quick glimpse:
   
   I made a ring. I include this to add a little crafting to this AptToCraft blog post.


   My finger accidentally got in between a cat’s teeth and paper. No worries though. It was my cat. It was an accident. My cats all are up to date on their shots too. I’ve been checked out by a doctor for safety’s sake and all is good! The swelling is gone now.


   I did a little thrift store shopping. If I am going to stick to my AptToCraft plan of action for 2014 I need to get moving on creating a craft show display. I found some odds and ends that could come in handy for that. I think with a little painting and “dressing up” these pieces could be useful.


   Finally, I had to rethink my napping location. Perhaps it’s time for me to make my kitties their own little fleece blankets.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly the kitties have very comfy blankets already. Haha! Love the ring!

Jules!