Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's about time I take inventory

   I decided to take inventory in the Creative Cave.
   I have a basket full of bracelets, earrings, rings and necklaces. Some of it is great, some not so much.
   I make jewelry for a couple of reasons. One, it gives me something to do and keeps me busy; and two, I craft to have something to write about on this blog. For the longest time it never occurred to me that I would end up with all kinds of handmade jewelry.
   I have sold a few pieces, but I have given away far more than I’ve sold…as Christmas gifts or birthday presents.
   I’m not finished taking inventory. In addition to counting how many pieces I have I am separating the jewelry into various categories.
   Stay tuned. I'm sure I'll share photos and numbers once my inventory work is complete.

No comments: