Thursday, January 2, 2014

Resolutions or a plan of action?

   I have all kinds of ideas floating around in my head for what I want to accomplish with my crafting and blogging in this new year.
   I don’t know if the list I have compiled can be considered a list of resolutions or a plan of action. Either way, I am sharing my list with you. Maybe it will hold me accountable and I will stick with it.
  • Reactivate my personal Facebook page to help share my AptToCraft pages and gain followers
  • Build inventory of well-made craft items to sell
  • Design a booth set-up for craft fairs
  • Register and participate in a craft fair
  • Link up to at least one blog link party a week

And maybe…
  • Decide on an online site for selling my handmade jewelry
  • Sell handmade jewelry online



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list!

Jules!