Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A spring tease: Helpful links for yard, garden and allergies!

   The weather in my neck of the woods over the last few days has been very nice…bright sun, clear skies and the daytime temperatures in the 70s.
   Now, I know this isn’t the case everywhere; in fact, I have friends in the northern part of the country preparing for another winter storm. And I also know this isn’t permanent here, it's just a spring tease.
   Eventually the snow and cold will go away and the signs of spring will be everywhere. I love it when pretty colors start popping out on azaleas and other spring plants.


   Take a look below at the helpful links I found for spring yard and garden tips. I also added some links on spring allergies. After all, spring and allergies go hand in hand for a lot of people, including me.

Farmer’s Almanac

Better Homes and Gardens

Spring Allergies






No comments: