Saturday, March 1, 2014

Caturday: My kitty family!

   On this Caturday I decided to share some photos of my furry feline family.
   My three indoor kitties - Beau, Wolfie and Zuzu - are litter mates rescued from a shelter. I just couldn't leave any behind when I heard they were litter mates.
   I have two outdoor kitties. Now, I would prefer that all kitties be kept indoors for their own health and safety, but these two are feral rescues. The little black one, Kitty Bob, was part of a feral cat colony behind the building where I worked. The gray one, J.R., showed up at my house with a wound, so once I took care of him he became mine. I do bring these two inside when we have days of extreme weather.
   Of course, all of my felines have been spayed or neutered and get their shots annually.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all these babies very much!

Auntie Jules!

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks! :)