Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cold, flu or allergy?

   I am struggling with what I think is a sinus issue, nothing too major but something that has me sneezing and suffering from pressure and pain behind my eyes.
   One of the first things I do when I’m feeling bad is look up my symptoms on the Internet, usually WebMD. Then I look up what kind of medication can help.
   Through all of this I decided for today’s blog post I would share some helpful links about cold, flu and allergy symptoms and how to know the difference.
   Disclaimer: I am not a physician or pharmacist. I am not endorsing everything on these sites. I provide this for informational purposes only in case you are like me and like to research things on the Internet.

Quizzes: Cold, flu or allergies?

Know the symptoms

No comments: