Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Handmade wire cuff bracelet and chain drop earrings

   I finally got around to making some jewelry today.
   The first piece I have to show you is a wire-wrapped cuff bracelet. I initially had some difficulty getting the lines of beads to stay in place. I think it was because of the varying bead sizes. Or maybe it had something to do with the fact that early on in the process I didn’t really like how it was turning out.
   Next, I made a pair of earrings from small lengths of chain and beads. I really like the color of the beads. I recently found them at a flea market. I used headpins to attach the beads to each link of the chain. I have more of this chain, as well as more beads. I think I will make a bracelet following the same style as the earrings.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could wear earrings!
Beautiful!

Jules!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!