Monday, March 3, 2014

Winter food, crafting and fun

   It seems as if this winter never will end.
   This time of year just seems to bring out my laziness. When it’s cold, windy and rainy outside my motivation goes into hibernation.
   Here are some cold weather activities that can make staying inside all of the time a little more enjoyable.

Cook some comfort food

Do some crafting

Read a good book or revisit movie classics
  • The popular site Amazon.com is where I go for eBooks. I think mysteries are good this time of year. Just curl up with some warm cocoa, a blanket and read a “who-dunnit.”
  • I love watching movies – everything from new releases to classics that have stood the test of time. One of my favorites is Gone with the Wind. It’s a nice long movie that I can pop into the DVD player and let play while I sit and watch, or eat or craft.

   Hmmm…that sounds like a good plan...have a good movie playing while I enjoy some comfort food and crafting.





No comments: