Thursday, October 10, 2013

A pink post! October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month


   Pink really isn’t one of my favorite colors. There isn’t much pink in my wardrobe and I have very little in the way of pink beads and jewelry accessories in the Creative Cave. 
   Fortunately I did find enough pink beads in my stash so I could recognize National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

   I started with the earrings, they were the easiest to make. Then I made the stretchy bracelet, which I think I may eventually take apart and redo in a fancier way. Then, of course, I had to make a wire-wrapped cuff bracelet since it is my favorite to make.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pink jewels you created! I saw your link on My Turn For Us linky party. I thought I'd share my link for the Breast Cancer Awareness projects my elementary students created!

-Rebecca

http://www.sister-dipity.blogspot.com/2013/10/36-breast-cancer-awareness-projects.html