Friday, October 4, 2013

This is my 100th blog post!


   This is my 100th blog post! It kind of snuck up on me. I guess I should’ve planned better and made this some kind of celebratory post. 
   I have published a blog post every day since June 27th. Wow, where has the time gone? I seriously wondered if I was taking on too much in posting every day. Sometimes I feel like I have.
   There are some days I do not feel like doing any crafting or have other things to do that keep me from the Creative Cave. I’ve managed to work ahead on posts if I have to be out of town. You may recall some of those. The first time I worked ahead was for the July 4th holiday. Then I had several trips out of town. The great thing about Blogger is I can enter all of my blog posts into the system ahead of time and set timers for when they get published.
   Another great help for me has been Jules. This whole blogging and crafting adventure I am on began with an early summer yard sale the two of us had. Since I managed to make a few bucks selling handmade earrings I decided to keep working on my jewelry making skills. Jules also let me highlight some of her do-it-yourself projects.
   As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I want to get the most out of my blog. I also want to continue to expand my jewelry-making techniques and craft skills. Over these last 100 posts I've gone from making earrings to braided bracelets to wire-wrapped cuffs to paper beads to wire rings. I've talked about cooking, cats, crafts and the Creative Cave.
   I hope you all are enjoying this ride with me. I'm anxious to get started on the next 100 posts!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats! Time is really flying. Apt To Craft blog posts get my day started right!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!