Monday, October 28, 2013

Still feel bad, but managed a craft comment or two

   Ugghhh…once again I’m feeling yucky. And I even got a flu shot! 
   Since this is a craft blog I figured I could at least put something crafty in today’s post, instead of just complaining about how bad I feel…lol.
   There are lots of craft projects I would like to try. Here are just a few:
  • Fleece blankets and pet beds
  • Christmas ornaments
  • Memory wire jewelry
   I have a couple of the handmade fleece blankets. My sister made them for me a few years ago and showed me how to do it. As you can see in the photo I included here, my kitty Beau loves the blanket. His "nursing" the blanket gave me the idea of making pet beds or blankets.
   Stay tuned. Once I feel better I plan to tackle craft and cleaning projects around the house. I'm sure my efforts will provide some good stuff for the blog.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want new ornaments this year for my tree so... get well fast!

Jules!

Unknown said...

Name your colors! :)
Teresa