Saturday, October 12, 2013

Charm bracelets for college football Saturday


   It’s time for another college football Saturday. I actually pull for several teams, but given where I live and other personal factors my “blood runneth orange.” 
   The Boston College Eagles will play the Clemson University Tigers in Death Valley at 3:30 p.m. today. In preparation for game day I made some jewelry in each team’s colors.


   I had fun making these. I’ve had the orange and purple buttons for a while and figured it was about time I used them. I was inspired by something I found on Pinterest, originally posted on Dishfunctional Designs.
   I think the gold charm bracelet turned out very well. I dug through my container of glass beads to find maroon beads. I also added gold beads to fill in empty spaces.
   Thank you for taking this time with me. Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

Regina said...

WOW...I love buttons and I love making jewelry and I can't believe I haven't thought of this yet!! Thank you for the inspiration. (I like the bead one too)Of course for my two bracelets I would have to use crimson/white or blue/orange for where I live.

Smiles,
Regi

Crystal said...

Very pretty! Perfect for a football enthusiast. I think these would be great for the NFL teams too! :-)

AptToCraft said...

Thank you both for checking out my blog and the compliments. Regina, I'm thinking I know where you are given the colors you mentioned...lol. Crystal, you are right, would work for NFL as well.
Teresa

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Very pretty!

AptToCraft said...

Thank you Midnight Cowgirl
:)