Saturday, October 5, 2013

Battle of the orange this afternoon


   It sure doesn’t seem like a week since I last posted a football-themed entry on my blog. But it was. Today is another college football Saturday! 
   It’s going to be a battle of the orange this afternoon. The Clemson University Tigers are in New York to play the Syracuse University Orange at 3:30 p.m. It will be televised on ABC/ESPN2.


   Once again, to celebrate football Saturday, I used each school's colors to make jewelry. This time was easy. Both teams are orange. The Clemson bracelet has some purple thrown in. However, in looking around on the Syracuse website I found photos with a darker shade of blue incorporated with the orange. My apologies to the Syracuse fans for the oversight in not using blue in the bracelet as well. When I looked up the school on my phone yesterday I used the Wikipedia entry for the school as a guide. That entry lists the school color as orange.
   Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments: