Friday, October 11, 2013

What do I do with all of this paper?


   Back when I first started making paper beads I went a little overboard on buying paper and acquiring paper scraps to use. 
   I have been hanging onto a scrap pack of paper. I haven’t been able to get any of the pieces from this pack to roll into beads as well as paper with a lighter texture and weight. So, what do I do with all of this cardstock paper?
   I sat down in the Creative Cave and had an idea. Perhaps these paper pieces can be used as a way to display my handmade jewelry. I’m not sure where or when I would ever display my jewelry, but for now this option might aid in getting good photographs. I used pieces of lighter weight paper to create dimension. There is a problem with this idea, though. These paper “displays” aren’t very sturdy.
   I guess for the time being creations like this can be secretly anchored in some way to get photographs. I’m going to keep working on this idea and see where it leads me. I’m sure I can find helpful ideas on Pinterest.


   Speaking of Pinterest, among all of the Pinterest boards I have you will find these two: “I might wanna do this” and “Craft show display ideas.” I periodically pin ideas to these boards and refer back to them when I need inspiration.


No comments: