Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fresh fall wreath made and an angel craft to come


   Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing a couple of items from the Creative Cave. 
   I finally got around to freshening up a fall wreath I have. Several years of use and not-so-protective storage had taken its toll on the wreath. I recently bought a few sprigs of fall foliage and used wire to attach these pieces to the spots where I removed the worn, damaged and faded pieces. I think my favorite part of the wreath is the little scarecrow I stuck in there.



  

   I recently purchased, on sale, a beautiful angel pendant. I can’t decide what I want to do with it. I think it is so pretty that all it needs is a chain to make a necklace. The crafter in me, however, is wondering what else I can do with it. I’m sure that whenever I decide I will talk about it here.
   Thanks for taking this time with me! Have a great day!





No comments: