Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Clearance beads for a wire-wrapped cuff

   On Monday I showcased a bracelet and earrings I made from beads I found on clearance. Today’s post features more of those clearance beads. 
   The back wall at one of my local craft stores holds all kinds of clearance items. Sometimes I look at it all and think “That’s a clearance price?!?!” But I dug around and found the beautiful blue beads I used in Monday’s post as well as the centerpiece bead in this wire-wrapped cuff bracelet.



   I didn’t set out to make such a “summer” looking bracelet. It took me a while to find smaller coordinating beads as I wrapped the wire around the frame. I have more of the centerpiece beads. I gathered together some darker beads in my stash and think the next bracelet might not have such a summer/beach look to it.
   Be sure to check out AptToCraft on Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest!


No comments: