Friday, November 15, 2013

Seeking motivation

   Hmmm…I really have slowed down in my crafting adventures thanks to the weather (the Creative Cave has been cold), errands and activities away from the house. 
   I need motivation and inspiration. My "get up and go has got up and went."


   When I get in a rut I usually can find inspiration in the creations of my fellow crafters and bloggers, so I go blog hopping. I also can spend a great amount of time on Pinterest.
   Yard sales can provide inspiration, craft ideas and blog topics as well. Come to think of it...it was a yard sale back in the spring that got me started down this road of crafting and blogging.
   Don't forget, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or Google. Just check the column to the right of this post. I'm also on Facebook and Pinterest.
  

No comments: