Thursday, November 14, 2013

It's a game day and I made a goof!

   It’s Thursday and it’s a college football day! 
   Tonight the Clemson University Tigers will play the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in Death Valley. The game will begin at 7:30 p.m. and be broadcast on ESPN.
   With shades of orange and purple glass beads I made a wire-wrapped cuff bracelet for Clemson. My apologies to the Georgia Tech fans out there. It seems I had a memory lapse when I made the button and bead bracelet.
   I realized my mistake this morning as I sat down to post the blog. Earlier this week, when I sat down to make the bracelet, I looked up Georgia Tech on the Internet/Wikipedia to make sure I had the right colors. And yes, I read the colors are white and old gold. Now, why on Earth I made a black and gold bracelet is beyond me.
   So, I had a decision to make - don’t post a photo or go ahead with it and try to explain myself. Well, as you can see I decided to post the photo. Please know that I meant no disrespect in messing up the colors.



No comments: