Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My second attempt worked! I have a Christmas centerpiece!

   Well, after a challenging first attempt at a holiday centerpiece I think I managed to make something I can use. 
   I needed to run errands anyway, so while I was out I picked up some more supplies for the centerpiece.
   I worked in the Creative Cave this time. Good thing I did, there is glitter everywhere.
   You may remember that in my first attempt at this project I couldn’t get foam to stick to the wire basket. That was not a problem this time. This new foam wedges into place rather securely.


   With foam in place I started placing floral stems, ornaments and pinecones from the bottom up. The ornaments came in handy as filler.
   I brought the centerpiece inside to photograph. I think it meets with Beau’s approval.


Thankful Thought
   Today I am thankful, so very thankful, for my family. I am who I am because of every member, whether by blood or marriage.


No comments: