Friday, September 27, 2013

A necklace from yard sale goodies


   I have accumulated an assortment of beads and jewelry findings from yard sales. I decided it was time to make use of some of those items. 
   Here is a necklace I made from the goodies in my stash. This necklace didn't need a clasp, it is long enough to pull on over the head.


   I used my design board to organize all the pieces. Then I sat back and stared at it for quite a while before I started stringing it all together. I hoped for the best.


   The large purple bead is a clip-on earring I found at a yard sale. So are all the other purple and silver beads. I used wire to attach two “dangle” earring findings around the clip-on earring. I think the length of silver chain I used gives the necklace a sparkly touch.






No comments: