Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wire jig and wire cuff make for an intricate bracelet


   I’m always looking for ways to change up the wire-wrapped cuff bracelets I like to make. 
   Since I’m really enjoying using the wire jig I have I wanted to see if I could incorporate its designs into the cuff bracelets.


   Once I had the designs from the wire jig I attached them to the wire cuff frame. For a brief moment I thought about keeping the bracelet as is and not adding any beads.


   It took me longer to make this bracelet than any other piece of jewelry I’ve made. The intricate twisting of the wire with tools and my fingers made for a sore hand for a while. It was all worth it though. I think this is now one of my favorite pieces.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this bracelet! You totally outdid yourself!

Jules!

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much!
Teresa

Jess said...

Very pretty!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

That is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Jess and Diana :)
Teresa

Love Bakes Good Cakes said...

I absolutely love that bracelet. I can only imagine how time consuming it was - but it looks like it was well worth it! Great piece! Thanks for linking up to All My Bloggy Friends last week :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jamie. And thanks for the link party!