Sunday, September 22, 2013

Random topics and photos from the Creative Cave

   I take lots of pictures when I 'm making jewelry in the Creative Cave. Only a few make it to each day's blog post. 
   Today I thought I would post some of the "never-before-seen" photos.
   First, every so often I need to do some housekeeping in the Creative Cave. I recently needed the gray design board at the bottom of the pile in the first photo. And so much for a an "easy dispense" pack of wire from a home improvement store.


   On any given day my kitties become part of my photos. The skunk stripe in the first photo is Beau when I was trying to get a picture of a floral arrangement I put together. The other photo is of J.R. I decided if he insisted on getting on my lap while I was trying to make jewelry I would use him as a prop.


   And finally, I never know what I am going to see when I look out from the Creative Cave. One time I couldn't figure out what the black spot was that appeared to be hanging in the air. Turns out this spider was hanging on a web that was attached to a car antenna and the house. Then, another time I noticed a cat appears to have turned the hood of my car into a dance floor.


   Thanks for reading these random items from the Creative Cave. Jewelry and craft posts will resume tomorrow.

No comments: