Saturday, September 28, 2013

It's still college football season...so here ya go!


   It’s a college football Saturday and the Clemson Tigers are playing today. So by now it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the subject of today’s post is football. 
   The Tigers take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons at Death Valley in a homecoming game at 3:30 p.m. It will be televised on ESPNU.


   Since I’ve been hooked on the wire jig I decided to make a Demon Deacon gold and black bracelet. It is with apologies to the Wake Forest fans that I share this photo. The bracelet didn’t turn out as well as I had thought it would.
   Over these last few months I’ve made some other gold and black jewelry. And of course, I have tons of photos of orange and purple jewelry for the Clemson Tiger fans.


   *Note: Each logo used above is property of the respective universities. Please visit each university's website for more information.
Clemson University: www.clemson.edu
Wake Forest University: www.wfu.edu





No comments: