Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Another experiment with the wire jig: Earrings


   I wanted to play some more with my wire jig, but I wasn’t sure what I would make. I put all of the parts out in front of me, grabbed some wire and decided to see what I could do. 
   I used two of the larger pegs that came with the jig. It helped make a figure 8. Now what? What do I do with this? I experimented some and decided on earrings.


   I had to make a couple of extra wire frames. I didn’t know my own strength and warped the first ones as I worked with them. My wire wraps are far from perfect but I like the idea here and will try again.


   Oh, and I hit a snag making these earrings. I accidentally spilled my camouflage beads. Think about that for a second. How am I supposed to find camouflage beads?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Very pretty and I hope you found your beads!