Thursday, September 12, 2013

A new bracelet - straight from the wire jig


   Oh boy! I am so excited to share this post with you. I pulled out the wire jig I have and was determined to make something with it. 
   I think I have found a new obsession in the jig.
   I placed the pegs into the jig and began wrapping the wire. I liked what started to develop.


   The jig provides a wonderful opportunity to create somewhat consistently. That’s when the idea hit me…connect the wire creations to make a bracelet.


   I am working on more to share with you in the coming days.
   I guess I should mention my sore fingers. I have poked myself so many times with wire, and formed things with wire so much the last few days, that I may need to take a day off...we'll see.
   Who do I see about workers’ compensation?


No comments: