Thursday, September 19, 2013

Handmade fan jewelry for a Thursday night game


   I’m sharing a college football-related post today. Tonight’s game snuck up on me since I’m used to Saturday games. 
   The Clemson University Tigers will play in Raleigh, N.C. tonight against the N.C. State Wolfpack. It will be televised on ESPN.


   I have plenty of Tiger orange jewelry I could highlight in this post. What I didn’t have much of was red and white, which are N.C. State’s colors.
   While I am a Tigers fan I am an equal opportunity crafter so I had no problem making up a red and white wire-wrapped cuff bracelet.


   Also, I’ve been meaning to tell you I recently sold a few pieces of my handmade jewelry. I visited with a friend and former coworker not too long ago and she bought a pair of earrings and one of my favorite orange and purple bracelets.






No comments: