Wednesday, August 21, 2013

From Pinterest to reality


   My pal Jules and I frequently share ideas on Pinterest, then we end up talking about what we pinned when we get together.
   Jules credits Pinterest for some of her do-it-yourself ideas. Her kitchen table and chairs included. Her Corgi Chip approves the set.


   Jules found the table and chairs on Craigslist. She had to get the set because it's the perfect size and she thought the chairs were unique. She had a plan to turn them into something totally different with paint and stain. It’s still a work in progress but the end result will be worth it.
   Again Jules found it is important to have the right tools. I’m a little afraid of the damage I would inflict if I tried to operate a power sander.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Jules!