Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Odds and Ends from the Creative Cave


   During a recent shopping trip I stumbled across pendants, ON SALE! I wasn’t looking for pendants. I didn’t have pendants on my shopping list.
   These pendants ranged from $1 to $2 each so I felt like I couldn’t pass them up. Stay tuned for future creations that make use of these.


   What I was going shopping for, and did find, was an artistic wire jig. I’m hoping to fine-tune my wire jewelry skills with this contraption.


   I also received an online order that contains lots of goodies. One item I am most excited about is the grab bag of clasps. I’m sure these will come in handy!
   Also, Jules tells me the infinity symbol seems to be popular. I tried to make my own with wire but gave up and ordered some instead.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want an infinity bracelet! Muah!

Jules!