Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting back in the groove


   I’ve had a slight bout of laziness recently. I didn’t immediately get out to the Creative Cave yesterday morning.
   When I decided to give it a shot it was really too warm for me to stay there, but I figured I had better try crafting something so I would have something to write about today.
   So here’s what I did:


   I took some of my paper beads and made a bracelet. I’m not sure I like this one as well as the other one that is similar.
   I actually spent most of my short time in the Creative Cave playing with buttons. Let me explain. Jules recently visited a warehouse sale of fabric and sewing accessories. She picked up a bag of buttons for me.


   I think there is a necklace in there somewhere.
   I also started a wire-wrapped cuff bracelet, but just got as far as getting a center bead on the frame.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that center button. Another lady was trying to gather those too and was watching every move I made! I pretended I was looking at another button and I snuck it into my bag!!! LOL Wishing she had dropped a few!

Jules!