Thursday, August 29, 2013

Colors inspired by college football season


   After about a week away I was ready to make more jewelry. I sat down at my workspace and began cutting lengths of wire. 
   I decided to work on some wire-wrapped cuff bracelets. I was inspired by the kick-off of the college football season.
   I spent some time with my sister-in-law last week and she mentioned I needed to make some blue and gold jewelry. She, like the rest of my family, is a WVU fan.
   I also made some orange and purple bracelets. In addition to being a WVU fan I am a Clemson fan.
   I had planned to make some garnet and black bracelets for the South Carolina Gamecock fans I know, but housework called. I may get some of those made today.
   You may remember a while back I wrote about making jewelry to show off your school colors.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that there is a need for garnet and black.

Jules! (Clemson Tigers fan)

Unknown said...

The GREENBRIER WEST CAVALIERS one is very pretty ;) I'm really impressed with all your jewelry, T!