Monday, August 19, 2013

Wire cuffs are piling up


   By now you probably know that my favorite piece of jewelry to make is the wire-wrapped cuff bracelet.
   These most recent bracelets are a little different than those in the past. The first one I made has an “Inspire” tag on it. I wasn’t sure if it would work. But I had the tag on hand and wanted to use it somehow. It didn’t leave much room for beads or wire wrapping on each side, but I like how it turned out.


   For the second wire-wrapped cuff bracelet I used an unusual piece of curvy wire I made a while back to use as a pendant. It took me a few tries to get it secured on the frame.


   Instead of adding beads to this one I just finished it off with wire. I like the contrast between the copper color wire and the silver frame.
   I'm starting to build quite an inventory of these wire-wrapped cuff bracelets. Perhaps I should start wearing them. Or, I could get my act together and sell some pieces.



No comments: