Today I am sharing some links to some fun holiday projects.I haven’t been on Pinterest much lately, but I know you can always find great holiday craft ideas there. I also follow a number of blogs.
Below are some holiday craft ideas. Maybe one of these days I will get around to trying some of them.
- Santa wreath - I came across this on Pinterest. You can find it at Crafts 'n Coffee.
- Foam Stacker Christmas Tree - This project can be found at Happy Hour Projects.
- $10 Christmas Tree - This is a fun idea that can be used to fill a space with holiday cheer. You can get the information at Hope Studios.
- Santa Hat Brownies - I remember this is one of the first things I ever pinned on Pinterest. The recipe is at Daisy's World.
- Candy Cane Vase - I think this would make a nice little gift as well as decoration. Take a look at it over at Evolution Revolution.
- Rustic Snowflake - I like the many creative options that can come with this one at Little Things Bring Smiles.