Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Year in Review!

   Wow! Only a few more hours left in 2013.
   As I sat down to write my 2014 plans for my crafting and blog, I thought it would be fun to look back on the year that is about to be history.
   In late June I published my first blog post. Today marks my 188th post. I have published a post on AptToCraft every single day since June 27.
   I started the blog to share my successes and challenges in making jewelry and other crafts. I have done that and more. Some days the writing is short and not very interesting, other days my writing requires a two-part series. Some days my photos stink, other days I can't wait to share what I have.
   All in all I have to admit this has been a fun endeavor. I can't wait to see what new things I can bring to you in the new year. In the meantime, take a look at some of my favorite posts from 2013.


June



October









No comments: