Thursday, December 26, 2013

Use wrapping paper scraps to make beads

   I’ve made paper beads in the past and used them in my jewelry making. This time I used wrapping paper.
   You can use wrapping paper scraps for these. It is likely you have some scraps around on this day after Christmas.
   I rolled these beads on BBQ skewer sticks and used a dab of glue to hold it all together. I then used a glittery Mod Podge to seal each bead.
   I really wanted to have some jewelry pieces made for this blog post, but I ran out of time. You see, many of these blog posts have been written in advance and in the rush to prepare for the holidays I didn’t get a chance to craft the jewelry. Please stay tuned to AptToCraft in the coming days and I will share photos of what I make with the wrapping paper beads.




No comments: