Tuesday, December 24, 2013

'Twas the night before Christmas

   Do you have Christmas Eve traditions?
   Growing up my sister and I were allowed to open one present each on Christmas Eve.
   Perhaps a trip out to see holiday lights is a tradition for you. My family always likes doing that and not just on Christmas Eve.
   Last year my siblings and I drove around looking at Christmas lights and found a delightful display set to music on the radio. It was so much fun to listen to Christmas music and watch a light display flash and flicker to the beats of the music.
   You can find a number of light displays on the Internet. Just go to YouTube.com and search Christmas lights display.
   I did a search on Wikipedia for Christmas Eve, and also looked at History.com. On these sites you can find some historical traditions on Christmas Eve and some interesting things that happened on this day in history.




No comments: