Sunday, December 29, 2013

'Tis the time to shop I guess

   I don’t recall ever needing to return or exchange gifts I’ve received. And I don’t recall ever going out shopping on the day after Christmas.
   I guess I’ve always thought that once Christmas was over the need to immediately shop was over. I prefer to relax and enjoy the company of family and friends.
   I will admit, however, that some of the end-of-the-year sales I am seeing are a bit tempting. There are some things I would like to get, like a new comforter set for the master bedroom. I have been checking sales and looking around for just the right set since before Thanksgiving. And I’m always interested in big-time deals on craft supplies.
   Maybe that’s what shopping after Christmas is about…getting things for yourself. And I know some great deals can be found on holiday decorations and supplies.
   I found a couple of Internet sites that might be helpful if you haven’t hit the stores yet for shopping or to return something.
   As for me, I hope to return to crafting today!




No comments: