Saturday, July 20, 2013

From a Creative Cave to a Critter Cave!


   Some days in the Creative Cave turn into time spent with critters instead of creating. I’ve compiled some of those encounters, mostly with cats, in today’s post.
   First, I do have and love cats and apparently they love me too. I get regular visits from my own cats as well as those who don’t belong to me. The first two photos are visiting kitties. The other one is my kitty, J.R., who likes to get on my lap when I'm working on projects.


   Also, the periodic woodland creature will surprise me. I mentioned in an earlier post how my cat Kitty Bob chased a chipmunk into my Creative Critter Cave. I didn’t post a photo then but will do so now. It isn’t very clear. To my knowledge the chipmunk eventually escaped.


   Another photo I have that I wish was easier to see is one of a groundhog that sped past my workspace on one particular day. I wasn’t sure what it was at first and it took me completely by surprise. After he finished hiding under the car he took off through a neighbor’s yard and disappeared.


   This is the first of two posts from the Critter Cave. Tomorrow I will share experiences with the not-so-furry elements that pay me a visit.


3 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

You have quite a few visitors and surprises in your space. It's awesome.
Thanks for your visit. Looking forward to more engagement with you as well. Have a wonderful weekend.

Self Sagacity said...

You have quite a few visitors and surprises in your space. It's awesome.
Thanks for your visit. Looking forward to more engagement with you as well. Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! You have a wonderful weekend as well!