Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A new twist (or wrap) to the wire cuff bracelets


   Perhaps I should put most of my jewelry making supplies aside and just keep my beads and wires, since those are what I use the most.
   I am excited to share these newest creations with you. After weeks of working with wire and making wire-wrapped cuff bracelets and wire-wrapped pendants, I got inspired to combine the two.
   I wasn’t sure if it would work, but there was no harm in trying.


   I really like how they turned out. They have a little extra “pizazz” over the other wire bracelets I have made. One thing I can’t make up my mind on, however, is how to finish this style of bracelet. You will notice each side of the red bracelet has extra beads and wire; the purple and orange one is just wrapped in wire, and the bluish/green one is left open.
   On a side note, I had a brief critter interaction yesterday and sure wish I had been quick enough to snap a picture. A hummingbird flew into the Creative Cave, buzzed for a little while, then flew away. I think I was afraid to move, afraid I would scare it away.
  

No comments: