Saturday, July 13, 2013

The week that was...


   It took me a little while to get back in the creative groove after the Independence Day holiday. But this last week I did manage to get a few things accomplished in my Creative Cave.

   In addition to organizing my workspace I managed to make a necklace I am happy with, although I’m not sure if I am completely finished with it. I can’t decide if I want to keep the button pendant hanging on it or maybe try to add ribbon or something to the upper part of the necklace. I'm also thinking the beads may be too sparkly for the button. I welcome any thoughts or ideas for this.



   And I made some wire-wrapped earrings and look forward to branching out in other wire-wrapping styles.




   This last week I also tried my hand at hammering wire. That didn’t go so well. In addition to really not knowing what I was doing I hammered a finger a time or two.
   Be sure to visit and "Like" the Apt to Craft Facebook page and follow along on Pinterest.


No comments: