Sunday, July 28, 2013

Reflections: A month of blogging


   This weekend marks a milestone of sorts for me. I have been blogging about my jewelry crafting for one month!
   I have looked forward to every single day of blog posts, comments and social media promotions. This blog holds me accountable in a way. I have to keep creating to keep having things to write about.
   My plan today was to talk about any yard sale items I picked up during a Saturday morning outing with Jules. Mother Nature had other plans though, in the form of rain and thunderstorms.
   And I didn’t create yesterday. So you know what that means, I didn’t have anything to write about today.
   I decided I would share some photos of the pieces I created early on in this endeavor. I don’t think I have posted these photos in my blog before, but they may have appeared on my Facebook page or Pinterest site.
   Thanks for taking the time to read my rambling. Have a great day!





No comments: