Friday, July 26, 2013

This-n-That from the Creative Cave


   For every piece of handmade jewelry I talk about in this blog there are at least six other pieces I've worked on and put aside.
   Sometimes I just want to experiment and see what I can make. Those experiments are in limbo, off to the side of my workspace. The first bracelets I ever made are still out there. Some have clasps, others don't. 


   Ever since I started working with wire and making the wire-wrapped cuff bracelets I've been wanting to see what else I can do with wire. (See first two photos below). Some of those experiments haven't turned out so well, as you can see in the second line of photos.

                  

   My experiments are piling up around my workspace in the Creative Cave. I keep thinking I will get back to those projects. Maybe someday.
   Thanks for taking the time to read my rambling. I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments: